We’re working hard to make fundraising easier!
is to collaborate with school PTO/As and faculty to build student leaders through a meaningful, “hassle-free” and financially successful school fun run.
- Every child can change their school, and the world, in a profound way
- Serving others brings the greatest joy and contributes to the greatest good
- Learning by doing and exercise are both undervalued and underutilized in fundraising today
- Encouragement and enthusiasm build others up—we will help build leaders
- Raising money for your child’s school can also serve as a positive learning experience
- Many people giving a little reduces the individual burden on the typical givers and donors
Teachers Have Skin in the Game
and that makes for highly-motivated and excited coaches. Your teachers will coach their classroom teams to greater heights knowing that in the end, a portion of what the classroom raises goes straight back to the teacher for their classroom.
In one year, our dear friend, Amy Donnell, spent over $500 on supplies for her 1st grade class. There were budget cuts for the school, and as a teacher, this was a huge burden on her finances. Furthermore, her school was sick of product-based fundraisers with no learning opportunities for the students. We have since teamed up with Amy to revolutionize school fundraising!